About Me

My photo
Im am a full time student at EMCC. I have this semester and then all of next year to finish my degree. When I done school I will have an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education and I will have or be close to my Ed Tech 3. I enjoy being around my family and friends. My best friends family is very important to me and I love those kids. Im not shy, or laid back, and I am up for anything.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Theme Week One: a journal of daily life and living (continued)

Friday, January 22, 2010- Today started like most of the others, I got up at around 9:30-10:00am. I went downstairs and talked with my dad to see if he had got my car fixed, which he was in the process of that. Then I checked the table to see what I had to do today: nothing much. I have to sweep the floors and water the plants. So I did that and then watched t.v till about 12:00 noon. At that point I went to the kitchen to grab something for lunch. Once that was done I went up stairs to my room to grab some laundry to put in the washer. Once that was done I watched a little bit more of t.v till 2:00pm. At 2:00pm I need to start getting ready for work. I left my house at 3:00pm and arrived at work around 3:45pm. Got out at 9:00pm and drove home. Once at home talked with my mother and then went to bed around 11:00pm.

Saturday, January 23, 2010- Today I have the day off and was up at 8:00pm because my body was telling me something I guess. Help my mom around the house making sure that it was clean. Once that had been accomplished, I grabbed some lunch and got ready to head out. By 2:00pm I was in my car headed for my best friends house where I was going to hang with her for the afternoon. Once there I talked with her and her mom for a while, and interacted/played with her two younger brothers and before I knew it, it was time for me to head home for dinner. When I got home I ate dinner and went upstairs to finish my math homework. After that was completed I watched t.v till I went to bed around 1:00am.

Sunday, January 24, 2010- Nothing really happened today except I had to work 12-7. When I got out of work all the employees that I work with went over to the Olive Garden in Bangor and had our company after season party. Had a grewat time and great food. Ended up with most of us throwing mint wrappers and food! Always great times when we all get together...

1 comment:

  1. So, did my added comment on the first batch of diary entries make sense? I don't think I can add anything to what I said then.

    The first part of the first week is done! Diary finished. 3 Part autobio of you as writer next.

    ReplyDelete