About Me

My photo
Im am a full time student at EMCC. I have this semester and then all of next year to finish my degree. When I done school I will have an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education and I will have or be close to my Ed Tech 3. I enjoy being around my family and friends. My best friends family is very important to me and I love those kids. Im not shy, or laid back, and I am up for anything.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Week 11 Theme

I could not have seen the position of that meadow, with its flourish of green grass; birds circling in the air like vultures; a lonely girl that sits astray on meadow floors; a fire-engine red mustang that waits the unruffled rain; street signs all around with the bearing okay; blue sky eliminates the clouds of gray; a smidgen piece of rubber holds the handle tight; reaching for the key to unlock the fright; opening the shrill of a door there is no life except that friendless gold fish squaring off with that portly image of itself in that dusty old aged mirror.

3 comments:

  1. I think you come adrift with those rhymes--it's like the sense becomes less important than getting the rhyme in. So, I get lost pretty quickly. Try a rewrite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep finding blogger saying 0 comments after I've commented? Is blogger commenting on my comments?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes its commenting even though it says zero. could you help me with week 11, apparently I dont get it after-all?

    ReplyDelete