About Me

My photo
Im am a full time student at EMCC. I have this semester and then all of next year to finish my degree. When I done school I will have an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education and I will have or be close to my Ed Tech 3. I enjoy being around my family and friends. My best friends family is very important to me and I love those kids. Im not shy, or laid back, and I am up for anything.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Week 9 Theme (re-write)

I just walked past him today and was wondering to myself, why he would sunbath in that disgusting, nasty, gross pond? but whatever- I don’t judge. The next day I had to run into town to do a little shopping and run a few errands. On my way back, I noticed that it was the same guy in the pond as yesterday. Today I stopped and asked him why he’s sunbathing in this pond. He said to him it’s just a pond. One thing led to another and I stayed talking to this guy for like 3½ hrs. He asked me out and I accepted.
****
As I got ready to head out that afternoon, the phone rang. I normally don’t answer it when on the way out the door but something told me I should. “Hello” I said. “Hi, it’s me” the familiar vice of my best friend said into the phone. Have you heard of that new guy that has come into town? As I matter of fact I saw him yesterday by the pond at the end of Maple Street. My friend says “why do you think he’s here?” I don’t know but I was just going into town to do so thing s and then if I see him stop and ask. Talk with you later. Out the door I went to see if the pond was guy-free.

2 comments:

  1. There you go--linked vignettes about the handsome, mysterious stranger in town, the first and second commenting back and forth on each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have commented on week 11 even though it says 0 comments!

    ReplyDelete