About Me

My photo
Im am a full time student at EMCC. I have this semester and then all of next year to finish my degree. When I done school I will have an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education and I will have or be close to my Ed Tech 3. I enjoy being around my family and friends. My best friends family is very important to me and I love those kids. Im not shy, or laid back, and I am up for anything.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Week 10 Theme

Saying the ending of my vows with the precious “I do”, I started to feel my heart race and my palms sweat. Tears are bountiful all around. She leaned in and kissed him. That brought back the memory of their first kiss.
***
(flashback)I had just fallen off of the swing-set and skinned my knee. I had tears running down my cheeks. This wonderful shadow cast all around me indicated that there was another soul lurking in the distance, I looked up with swollen eyes that were red and puffy. He knelt beside me and wiped away my tears. Children were all around us playing, but all I could do was stare into his eyes. He was saying something or asking me a question but all I did was turn and kiss him.
***
When I got done kissing this wonderful man that I now call my husband. I feel very happy and uplifting. This man has brought me so much joy and constant memories since I met him when I was 8 (eight). He is my life and family now. Just like he was when we first meet on that playground 12 years ago, when he wiped my tears away.

2 comments:

  1. Nice story, week 10 for sure. I think I'd drop "flashback"--not needed; the asterisks convey the change in time. And I'd change 'She leaned in and kissed him" to "I leaned in...."

    ReplyDelete