About Me

My photo
Im am a full time student at EMCC. I have this semester and then all of next year to finish my degree. When I done school I will have an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education and I will have or be close to my Ed Tech 3. I enjoy being around my family and friends. My best friends family is very important to me and I love those kids. Im not shy, or laid back, and I am up for anything.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Week 11

I have been looking out this window for the last day and a half. I have been away from the children and the boy. I was in another state taking care of personal matters. I left on a tuesday and was coming home today a week later. I took care of the things that needed to be done the best that I could from where I was. Anything that should happen to come up I can take care of it from my house in Maine.

I never thought that I would miss Maine. When I was a little girl I always said that I wanted to leave Maine as soon as possible. But know I cant't think of a better place to live and grow my family.

I heard the captain say over the intercome "Ladies and Gentleman we are about to land in beautiful Bangor, Me so if I could please have you sit your seats and buckle up." "Thank you fr choosing and flying Delta Airlines". I was so excited to finally land. I buckled my belt and looked forward. I felt the airplane start to drop lower, and lower, and lower. I heard the lnding gear touch down on the runway and eventually we pulled to a stop. The studardests open the hatch when they got the okay from the captain and gestured for the passengers in the front to start moving towards the open door. When it was my turn I stepped into line behind a mother with two children.

I gotout of the plane and followed everybody out into the gate. I stopped and searched for the boy. I didn't see him. I stayed there a little longer to let people leave and so that I could see better. Nothing. So, I decided to go to the bagage claim to retrieve my bags. I was starting to get a little angry because he was not here to pick me up when we went over the time that I would land today. And surprisingly the plane was on time. So were the HELL was he. There was a tap on my shoulder and I turned around and sort of snapped at the person that tappd my shoulder. I rudley asked her what she wanted. She took a step back and then pointed to hr bag and I moved. I pulled the handel on my bag and wheeled it towards the information desk. I asked the man working there if there was a message left for me. I gave him the information he needed and when he said no I grunted. He looked at me with a puzzled look and I sppologized. I went out front and got out my cellphone and punche in Brandon's number. When it went to voicemail I decided t leave a message. I was a little rude and reminded him that we talked yesterday about what time he had to pick me up. And I asked repeadtly where the HELL he was.

When I hung up the phone stuck it in my purse and turned around there he was. I stared at him for a minute. Yelled across the way at him and he went down on one knee. I was shocked. I ran to him hitting people and yelling at people to move. They weren't happy but I didn't care. I got to him and he ask me "Will you be my forever, my always, my everything. I want you by my side when everything in my life comes true. Will you marry me?" Oh my God! Are you serious? "Will you marry me" he repeat. "Yes, of course. I want to be your forever and always" I got down on my knees to be face to face with him and kiss him. I kiss him with a lot of passion and frustration but I dont think he noticed.

2 comments:

  1. I don't get it, don't see what this has to do with week 11--expertise and authority. Can you explain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was telling the story and then at the end I was using my athourity to get my bags and around people.
    I didn't get what you wanted and tryed my best of what I thought it meant.

    ReplyDelete