About Me

My photo
Im am a full time student at EMCC. I have this semester and then all of next year to finish my degree. When I done school I will have an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education and I will have or be close to my Ed Tech 3. I enjoy being around my family and friends. My best friends family is very important to me and I love those kids. Im not shy, or laid back, and I am up for anything.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Week 9 Theme: Vignette

As I was walking home one day on my way home, I noticed something strange. I walk past this pond everyday, every year, and every season. Its summertime out now and the pond usually have fish, bugs, and animals hanging around it. Today, however, it had a person in it. This person was sunbathing in the sun, while lounging on an inflatable inner tube.
I just walked past him today and was wondering to myself, why he would sunbath in that disgusting, nasty, gross pond?, but whatever- I don’t judge. The next day I had to run into town to do a little shopping and run a few errands. On my way back, I noticed that it was the same guy in the pond as yesterday. Today I stopped and asked him why he’s sunbathing in this pond. He said to him it’s just a pond. One thing led to another and I stayed talking to this guy for like 3½ hrs. He asked me out and I accepted.
We went to the park and had a picnic dinner. It consisted of his families secret recipe for marinade that he made and grilled the steak in it, he also cooked mashed potatoes, corn, and for dessert I baked a many layered fruit dessert- with cool-whip on top! Days past and I ended up in that pond with him. It took him those days to convince me to get in the pond. I still today don’t know how I did it. We had a lazy day and decided to just SUNBATH. I was having these very strong feelings for this guy and I when I leaned in and kissed this wonderful guy, I instantly fell in………

1 comment:

  1. This is an extended vignette perhaps, but it isn't week 9 which is linked vignettes, so try a rewrite, ok?

    ReplyDelete