About Me

My photo
Im am a full time student at EMCC. I have this semester and then all of next year to finish my degree. When I done school I will have an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education and I will have or be close to my Ed Tech 3. I enjoy being around my family and friends. My best friends family is very important to me and I love those kids. Im not shy, or laid back, and I am up for anything.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Week 12 Theme

It was a mid-afternoon day and I had cleaned the whole house and I even scrubbed the toilets. Brandon had taken the kids to the zoo and then to the park.
My cell phone was charging in the kitchen. It started to ring so I got up to answer it. It was Brandon letting me know that he was going to take the kids to get something to eat. I looked at the clock and read 6:15pm and I didn't realize how late it had got. I decided to go for a run. i went and changed into jogging clothes and then put on my jogging shoes.
I went jogging around the neighborhood and the park and on my way back home I felt strange, like someone was watching me. I looked behind me and sure enough there was. This guy was staring at me. He was a young person and was checking me out. I step my running up but he did as well. I finally stoped by this white truck to ask him why he was following me.
He told me that he was following me because he wanted to give me $500.00 to be his girlfriend for 6 hours. I just stared at him. He said that his friends bet him that he couldn't get a date to the senior prom, so when he saw me jogging he decided to ask me. I just stood there. I couldn't get my head around what he was saying.
He took a step forward towards me and I just turned and ran toward my house. Once I got there, I ran inside and locked all the doors. Once that was done I stayed put until Brandon got home.

1 comment: