About Me

My photo
Im am a full time student at EMCC. I have this semester and then all of next year to finish my degree. When I done school I will have an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education and I will have or be close to my Ed Tech 3. I enjoy being around my family and friends. My best friends family is very important to me and I love those kids. Im not shy, or laid back, and I am up for anything.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Week 14 Theme: Forever Love

Hearts beating, pulses racing, limbs intertwined, heavy breaths in between kisses. As one is lonely, two becomes one. Bobbing on white sheets we see the 15 minutes of us becoming two. Forever together. Who is saying that? Who is intriguing me in this wonderful and sexy way? Gasping for air, trembling onto the floor and breathing slowly and forever we become two in one.

1 comment: