About Me

My photo
Im am a full time student at EMCC. I have this semester and then all of next year to finish my degree. When I done school I will have an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education and I will have or be close to my Ed Tech 3. I enjoy being around my family and friends. My best friends family is very important to me and I love those kids. Im not shy, or laid back, and I am up for anything.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Week 14 Theme: Brand New Miracle

Pain, Pain, Pain. Horrible Pain shooting down the spine and in the stomach. Winces and then brightens. It's over for now. Now lets out a breath and sucks one in. Turning to the bright and smiley faces in the room, asks a question: why is this happening to me? Who let it happen? Turns white now and clutches the railing of the bed and starts breating heavy. It's coming back even stronger now.
In a fog not knowing whats going on. Can hear people chattering but can't hear them clearly. Body doing strange things, but they seem natural. Suddenly hear lies a human atop her chest that is crying.

1 comment: