About Me

My photo
Im am a full time student at EMCC. I have this semester and then all of next year to finish my degree. When I done school I will have an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education and I will have or be close to my Ed Tech 3. I enjoy being around my family and friends. My best friends family is very important to me and I love those kids. Im not shy, or laid back, and I am up for anything.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Week 7: Structure, Profile, Lecture

Today a women stands and she is crying. She sent her first child to school in 1995. Today her fourth child is going off to school in 2010. 2 more are scattered in there among the years. Today she crys because her baby is off to school and because she is finally free to presue other things.

She has been through the seperation of her parents, has now included step-parents and step-siblings to her life. She has brought in 4 beasutiful children. Been though divorce herself and is been married now for 6 years and going strong.

I spent more time at her house with her daughter who is my best friend then I ever did at my house when we were growing up. She has taught us to tell the truth, be kind, be honest, be loyal, be respectful, to know right from wrong, and to love.

No matter what she faced as a child or as a young adult, she doesn't let that effect what she does for her own 4 kids plus me. She loves us all, treats us well, and nutrues us. She has become the second-mom children dream about having and I am grateful that she is mine.

She would give her life to help somebody else in need and may not always have the money to do so, but will find others ways to make that dream a realilty. She is a one-of-a-kind women.

A daughter, sister, aunt, mother, friend, family-friend, soul-searcher, and lovable gold hearted women in my life. Love her always and forever.........

1 comment:

  1. This is one of those pieces with a very strong outline but one where most of what you want to say about this woman is in your own head, not on the page.

    The first graf is a corker, really fine--a wonderful intro and vignette. But grafs 4 & 5 never follow through. How does she nurture, what does she do a second mom, what ways to make dreams reality, are there examples?

    See what you can do with those grafs in a rewrite.

    ReplyDelete