About Me

My photo
Im am a full time student at EMCC. I have this semester and then all of next year to finish my degree. When I done school I will have an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education and I will have or be close to my Ed Tech 3. I enjoy being around my family and friends. My best friends family is very important to me and I love those kids. Im not shy, or laid back, and I am up for anything.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Me, Myself, and I (Introduction- ENG 262)

I’m 20 years old (almost 21). Born in Bangor, raised in a small town named Orland. For you readers who don’t know where that is it’s near Bucksport. I love living in this small town because I get to be a part of something. Everybody knows one-another, the community is well loved and cared for, and I get to help out at my old elementary school more often because it is such a small town.
Living at home because it’s cheaper and I only work part-time so I can continue school. I live here in Orland with my long-time boyfriend, and my niece and nephew. They came to live with me after their mom died and father is no where to be found, I refer to them as my children now because they have lived with me for a while. Also I live with 2 kittens and a dog.
I love hanging out with my best friend whenever possible. Pretty much every week at least once. She is getting married this coming spring and I am her Maid of Honor (I’m so excited). I love my life, my town, and children. I am majoring in Early Childhood Education. I one day hope to have my own daycare center one day.

1 comment: